Former Graduate Students
Former Lab Coordinators
Alex McIntyre: 2016-2017
Former Undergraduate Students
Sumaiya Delane: 2016-2018
- Sumaiya is a research assistant at the VA in Boston studying how auditory evoked signals might predict responses to SSRIs in veterans with PTSD
Hunter Savage: 2017-2018
- Hunter is currently working at a nonprofit foster community helping with kids 0-6
Dylan Asbach: 2017-2018
Liya Mammo: 2016-2018
- Liya is a research assistant at the Anxiety Disorders Center at the Institute of Living.
Olivia Lee: 2016-2017
Breanna Tuck: 2015-2017
- Breanna is a research assistant at the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC).
Jenn Guenther: 2014-2015
- Jenn is pursuing her PhD in Clinical Psychology at Southern Illinois University.
Jolene Underwood: 2015-2016
- Jolene is attending Boston University’s School of Medicine for a Master’s program in Mental Health Counseling and Behavioral Medicine.
Zidong Zhao: 2014-2016
- Zidong is currently attending Princeton University’s Ph.D. program specializing in cognitive neuroscience.
Amber Billingsley: 2013-2015
- Amber is a pursuing her Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology at West Virginia University.
Atieno Adongo: 2012-2014
- Atieno received her Master of Public Health degree in Health Promotion, Education, and Behavior from the University of South Carolina – Columbia in 2016.
Hannah Berg: 2012-2014
- Hannah is pursuing her Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology at the University of Minnesota.
Beverly Nelson: 2011-2013
Adam Hemminger: 2011-2013
- Adam is currently a student at the University of South Florida College of Medicine.
Laura Mcclenhan: 2011-2012
Ryan Carr: 2010-2012
- Ryan completed her degree in Social Work at Boston College.
Lindsay Kramer: 2010-2012
- Lindsay is pursing her Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology at Auburn University.
Andrew Youssef: 2010-2011
- Andrew is a project specialist at Mono Lake Committee in Lee Vining, California.
Valerie Aguilar: 2010-2011
- Valerie is an account manager at Vindico Group in New York, New York.
Emily Taylor: 2010-2011
Taylor Bos: 2010-2011
- Taylor is currently pursuing his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology at San Diego State University/University of California, San Diego.
Lydia Qualls: 2010-2011
- Lydia is currently pursuing her Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology at The Virginia Consortium in Norfolk, Virginia.
Sarah Bilsky: 2009-2011
- Sarah is currently pursuing her PhD in Clinical Psychology at the University of Arkansas.
Zach Cohen: 2009-2010
- Zach is currently pursuing his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology at the University of Pennsylvania.
Kendall Park (formerly Cox): 2009-2010
- Kendall is pursing her Ph.D. in Sociology at Princeton University. Her research focuses on economic sociology and social enterprise.
Amanda Izquierdo: 2009-2010
Jody Kittle: 2009-2011
- Jody is pursing his degree in Nursing at the University of Massachusetts Boston.
Jared Lockhart: 2009-2010
- Jared received his M.A. in Clinical Psychology from Marshall University in 2013. He is now an Assessment Clinician at Peak View Behavioral Health in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Shivali Sarawgi: 2009-2011
- Shivali is currently pursuing her PhD in Clinical Psychology at Florida State University.
Zachary Stearns: 2009-2010
- Zach earned his Doctor of Physical Therapy program at the University of Florida in 2017.
Ann Ekechukwu: 2008-2009
Bethany Ciesielski: 2007-2010
- Bethany is pursuing her Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology at Colorado Christian University.
Melissa Divack: 2007-2008
Erin Etzel: 2007-2009
- Erin received her PhD in Clinical Health Psychology from the University of Miami. She is now an Integrated Care Psychologist for Presbyterian Medical Group in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
Casey Simmons: 2007-2009